A private placement is a means by which a business owner can access the private capital markets through the arrangement of funds in the form of senior debt, subordinated/mezzanine debt, or equity capital. HK Financial Equity brings transparency, comprehensive market data, innovative solutions, and decades of market experience to assist our clients in optimizing their private placement transactions. We use our experience, creativity, and responsiveness to assist middle market business owners arrange debt, mezzanine, and equity capital.
Over the years, our principals have developed an extensive network of institutional and individual investors that provide all levels of capital for companies at various stages of development. The capital markets are dynamic and change rapidly. Our experience and expertise allow us to arrange the most attractive capital structure for our clients. The development of this capital structure may involve the use of debt instruments, equity instruments, or a combination of various forms of debt and equity capital.
Private placement advisory services include:
- Analysis of company capital structure alternatives
- Analysis of company debt capacity
- Advise the company in developing the MD&A and other parts of the prospectus or offering circular
- Assessment of the feasibility of our client’s financing objectives or requirements
- Design of the most optimal capital structure in order to achieve our client’s objectives
- Analysis of the cost of capital associated with each level of the capital structure
- Identification of prospective financing sources and investors
- Preparation and distribution of the financing memorandum
- Negotiation and structure of price, terms, and conditions
- Lead advisor through to successful closures